Very infrequent, very unnecessary ... but still!

Friday, July 22, 2005

Hold your horses ...

Roger lived by himself on a remote stretch of beach. One day as he was riding his horse along the shore he saw a beautiful woman painting a canvas. He rode up and down in front of her, but she didn't react to him.
"I'll paint my horse yellow," he decided, "and then she'll notice me. She'll say,'Oh, I see you have a yellow horse.' I'll start talking to her and then I'll invite her back to my cabin for lunch and we'll have a bottle of wine, and then I'll open another bottle and we'll talk some more, and then it'll start to get cold so I'll light a fire, and we'll be sitting close in front of it. Soon we'll gently touch, then kiss, then make beautiful love all night. Yeah, that's what I'll do."
The next day he painted his horse yellow and went in search of the woman. As he approached she looked up and said, "I see you have a yellow horse."
"Yeah," Roger said. "Wanna get laid?"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home