Very infrequent, very unnecessary ... but still!

Monday, July 25, 2005

Little Johny ... at his best

Ms Brooks was having trouble with one of her first-grade pupils. "Johnny, what is your problem?" Johnny answered, "I'm too smart for the first Grade. My sister is in third grade and I'm smarter than she is! I think I should be in thethird-grade too!" Ms Brooks had had enough, so she took Johnny to the principal's office.
The principal agreed that he would give the boy a test and if he failed to answer any of his questions he was to go back to the first-grade and behave. He started by asking Johnny some simple arithmetic. "What is three times three?" "Nine, Sir."
"How much is nine times six?" "Fifty-four."
And so it went with every question the principal thought at hird-grade should know.
The principal looked at Ms Brooks and said,"I think Johnny can go to third grade! He seems smart enough."
Ms Brooks said to the principal, "Let me ask him some questions?" The principal and Johnny both agreed. Ms Brooks asked, "What does a cow have four of that I have only two of?"



Johnny, after a moment, answered "Legs, Ma'am"

"What is in your pants that you have but I do not have?"


"Pockets!"

"OK, what does a dog do that a man steps into?"


"Pants."

"What starts with a C and ends with a T, is hairy, oval, deliciousand contains thin whitish liquid?"



"Coconut!"


"What goes in hard and pink then comes out soft and sticky?" The principal's eyes opened really wide and before he could stop theanswer, Johnny was taking charge.




"Bubblegum!"



"What does a man do standing up, a woman does sitting down and a dog does on three legs?"





"Shake hands, Ma'am."








"Now for some "Who am I" sort of questions, OK? First one. You stick your poles inside me, you tie me down to get me up, and I get wet before you do."




Johnny, quick as ever, answered, "Tent!"

"OK, a finger goes in me. You fiddle with me when you're bored. The best man always has me first." The Principal was looking restless and a bit tense. But Johnny was on the ball with



"Wedding Ring!"








"I come in many sizes. When I'm not well, I drip. When you blow me,you feel good."






"Nose."






"Right, I have a stiff shaft, my tip penetrates, and I come with a quiver."




"Arrow."

"Good, now for the last one. What word starts with an 'F', ends inK', and means a lot of heat and excitement?"





"Fire truck, Ma'am!"



The principal breathed a sigh of relief and said to the teacher, "Send him to university!!!!, I got the last ten questions wrong myself!"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home